Thoughts on 3D



“I cannot imagine a serious drama, such as Up in the Air or The Hurt Locker, in 3D.” – Roger Ebert

“I think [The Hurt Locker] would have been better in 3D” – James Cameron

“I hate 3D. After about 20-30 minutes, I’m always like, ‘Okay. I get it.’” – Jason Reitman

“[3D] is like seeing a moving sculpture of the actor and it’s almost like a combination of theatre and film … it immerses you in the story more” – Martin Scorsese

“I don’t particularly enjoy watching films in 3D because I think that a well-shot and well-projected film has a very three-dimensional quality to it, so I’m somewhat skeptical of the technology.” – Christopher Nolan

“You’ll hear people say now, ‘Oh, I don’t want to see something in 3D. That’s wrong, because what they’ve seen is 3D done poorly.” – Michael Bay

“I don’t see why a movie is better in 3D” – Francis Ford Coppola

“If I knew that 3D was going to be such a big deal, I would have gotten that boob job 10 years ago.” – Charlize Theron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[MIKA #18] '샌프란시스코 화랑관' 장혜원(돌배) 작가

[MIKA#11]나를 알기위해 도전한다 - ILM R&D Engineer 장유진